Friday, May 2, 2008

Prayers requested

My friend Shelley is requesting prayers for her dad who just found out his cancer came back... Here's a little more information from Shelley...

"The doctors are saying that it is inoperable this time, and to "not be optimistic," so the best thing we have going for us at this point is prayer.

Please add my dad to any prayer lists/chains/church bulletins that you are aware of. His name is Robert Reaves. He is a husband of 40 years, a father to two, and a grandpa to three. He is a huge part of my life, and my kids' lives, and I would greatly appreciate the prayer warriors out there to jump in and pray hard."


Photobucket

I appreciate your prayers for Shelley, her dad, and their family. Thanks.

1 comment:

karen said...

I continue to pray for Shelley's Dad, her, and the family. This is a tough situation for all of them. Praying for a miracle to return him to good health.