Thursday, August 9, 2007

My best work?

Our county fair opened today and I entered six photos in the amateur photography division. Below are the six that I picked. Are they my best work ever? I am not sure, but they are my favorites over the past year. I can't always explain why they are my favorites.... they just are.


San Francisco sunrise

Boy's best friend

Like mother, like daughter

This is retirement?


Cousins

Hawaiian newlyweds


I haven't been to the fair yet so I don't know if I won anything for these photos. To be honest, I don't even know who the judges are or what they base their selections on. Winning a ribbon isn't a big deal to me... I just enjoy showing my best work. Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

You know I always like the pics of your daddy the best.

He is such a stereotypical cowboy, the 'real deal'!!