Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Today was a busy day

This morning I was able to wear my photographer's hat! I took individual and class photos for my friend Kim's preschool class. I bet I took 35-40 shots of the class picture and I got one that was okay. Boy is it tough to make sure that 9 three-and-four-year-olds are looking the same direction, keeping their eyes open, that no snot coming out of their nose, nobody's hands in their pants, etc. The kids look cute, though. I wish I could post the class picture, but I don't have permission from the pre-schoolers' parents.

The individual pictures turned out well. I was happy with them and I hope the parents will be too. I really enjoyed being a photographer today. Someday maybe I will have more time do it professionally. Until then, I will enjoy these little jobs that I get.

Abigail's "boyfriend" Nolan rode the bus home with her today and stayed for the afternoon. They had a great time playing cards, watching a video, having like 14 snacks, and playing outside on the swingset. They got along pretty well, but there was a little drama.... something about someone being bossy, some hurt feelings, a few tears, a little bit of silent treatment.... and then Abigail got over being upset. You can tell that Abigail and Nolan are great friends, though. He may come back over tomorrow.

Time to get ready for bed.... Good night!

No comments: