Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Different people have all kinds of opinions and feelings about Valentines Day. Some people think it's the greatest day and have expectations of gifts, flowers, cards, etc. Some people loathe the day. I am fairly neutral. It's fun to see the kids get their cards ready for their classmates. In some ways, it's not a bad thing that they have to give one to everyone, even the kids they aren't crazy about.

Andy and I never do much for Valentines Day, in terms of gifts or activities. I am totally okay with that. I would rather save the money and go on a trip for a few days anyway. The highlight of my Valentines Day is that every single year I get a card from my Dad. He's not a shopper so I really appreciate his effort of picking out cards for me and the kids. Thanks Dad! :)

1 comment:

Amy Parker said...

Beautiful pictures of the ranch and sunset. Really enjoy looking at your blog, it is always so uplifting. Was so good to spend some time with you both last week. Hope your traveling home was uneventful. Can't wait till July.