Monday, January 30, 2012

Can't put it down?


I usually enjoy most of the books that I decide to read but every once in awhile I get one that I just can't put down. I am reading one of those right now. It's "Nineteen Minutes" by Jody Picoult. If I let myself, I'd probably stay up half the night reading it. I think I have about 100 pages left to go. It's really hard not to go sit on the couch for the rest of the day and finish it.

I feel a little guilty reading in the middle of the day for some reason. There is always other things that need to be done in the office or around the house.

Even though, I want to get to the end and find out what happens, I'm always a little bummed when the book is over. It's like I want to find out to the characters as they progress through their life. But I guess there's always the next book waiting for me to read it and get attached to that storyline....

No comments: