Monday, January 23, 2012

22 of Me

I Am: a very loyal friend.
I Want: to feel successful as a businesswoman.
I Have: the most awesome husband ever!
I Wish: I was more physically coordinated.
I Fear: failure. And sometimes success.
I Hear: nothing because I am hiding in the office.
I Search: for my true purpose on this earth.
I Wonder: what my kids will be when they grow up.
I Regret: not much. I'd rather learn from a mistake than regret it.
I Love: having the office to myself so I can enjoy the quiet and get something done.
I Always: have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning.
I Usually: take a little time for myself each day. (priceless!)
I Am Not: a morning person.
I Dance: if I've had a couple beverages.
I Sing: ummm really never.
I Never: sing in the shower.
I Rarely: leave the house in sweat pants. (and even then, only cute yoga pants!)
I Cry: rarely. And if I do, its usually while reading a book.
I Am Not Always: open-minded, but I'm trying to get better.
I’m Confused: why it's so hard to get motivated to exercise.
I Need: to take more pictures for fun.
I Should: get outside and take a walk.

What are your 22?

No comments: