Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What is up?

I am always thinking of things to write about on here, but I have a hard time getting myself to do it. It's not like it really takes that much time. It's more about sitting down and making myself do it.....

There are some cool things going on in my life, both personally and professionally. There are some other not-so-cool things, but I won't probably write about those. If you know me really well, you probably already know about the not-so-cool things anyway. And I am not into publicly bad-mouthing anyone.

I make my blog into a book each year. I get a copy for myself and one for each of the kids. It's a great way for them to have a "scrapbook" of the year. Abigail is much more into reading and looking at it than J.T. is, but that's okay. It's probably a boy vs. girl thing.

Speaking of a boy vs. girl thing... wow can those two bicker and fight. It doesn't get physical too often. Mostly it is lots of teasing and yelling. J.T. is sooooo good at pushing Abigail's buttons. And she is soooo good at letting him. She just can't ignore him. I do believe, however, that girls with brothers end up much tougher than girls with only sisters. What do you all think?

Okay I will really try to be better about this..... don't abandon me yet!

No comments: