Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy but good weekend

J.T. was gone all last week with Pam and Charlie. He went to Ellensburg, WA to visit Charlie's family. Andy and Abigail left on Thursday for 4H horse camp at Cuneo Creek in Southern Humboldt. This left me with a unusual weekend to myself!

First on my list was a police ride-a-long with my BFF, Sergeant Sandi, with the Humboldt State Police Department. We had a fabulous time cruising around and talking about everything under the sun. We didn't, however, have any excitement or have to deal with any bad guys. I am going to do another ride-a-along sometime when Humboldt State is back in session. I was with Sandi from about 7:30 pm until 2:30 am. I got home around 3:15 am and got a few hours of sleep. I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be.... until later on Friday afternoon when I took a 3.5 hour nap.

I had a relaxing Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. On Saturday afternoon, I headed down to 4H horse camp to spend the night. It was much warmer down there so it was nice to find some sunshine!

We were all pretty tired by the end of the weekend, but it was fun that we all were all able to do some new and different things!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Sgt. Sandi. Love it! Come back on a Friday or Saturday night when school is in session - then we'll have a TON of fun!