Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Michela

I went to visit Michela, Mary and Jeff this past weekend. It was such a great weekend. I got to babysit Michela on Friday night so Mary and Jeff could go to a retirement party in San Francisco. Then on Saturday, Mary and I had a great day together. She treated me to a pedicure (my feet say thanks!). Then we had a great sushi lunch and a little shopping. I came home on Sunday.

Here are a few photos of Michela, especially for my Mom and Dad, who miss her like crazy!! (please ignore the weird color casts... not sure why it looks like that here!)

IMG_7968LR




IMG_7970LR




IMG_7973LR




IMG_7975LR




IMG_7979LR




IMG_7981LR




IMG_7987LR

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Very sweet! She's getting so big!

Just a Small Town Girl said...

She is so stinkin cute. Can tell from your pics that you are a proud Auntie!