Monday, November 16, 2009

Bits of randomness

I know I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Here's a few random things that I have heard, seen or experienced lately...

1. I heard on the radio this morning that if you stayed one night in every hotel room in Las Vegas that it would take about 300 years to stay in them all!

2. We went to Boise, ID last Wednesday through Saturday for a Ranch Management Consultants meeting. All four flight segments were on-time or early!

3. Spending a five hour layover in San Francisco airport is not really desirable, but wasn't really that bad.

4. If you are tired enough, you can get comfortable and fall asleep on the seats in the airport.

5. Yesterday J.T. came to me and said that he needed a hug because his heart missed me while we were gone.

6. I absolutely LOVE my new Blackberry! I can't imagine how I ever lived without it.

7. I have the majority of my Christmas shopping either done or planned out.

8. I have been spending a lot of time lately creating my new photography website. It's close to being finished and I hope to go "live" by the end of the week.

9. We got a Nintendo Wii a couple weeks ago so we could spend some more time together as a family in the evenings. I am also hoping that it will help the kids to improve their sportsmanship.

10. I am going to hang out with my family (see #9).

No comments: