Saturday, April 11, 2009

Branding day.... again

On Friday was our last big branding of the year. We still have a smaller one and the Hot Iron Branding competition branding coming up. Everything went really well and the weather was good, especially considering that it was pouring down rain the day before and 100 degrees at this ranch branding last year.

My main job for the day was bringing lunch out for the crew. However, I can't go to a branding without my camera... you all should know that by now! :)

Here's a few from the day....

This looks like a very serious conversation.... but it probably wasn't....

J.T. didn't help in the branding pen, but he had a great time running up and down the hill....


There's a little teaching lesson going on here between Andy and Ernest (the guy that works for us)....

Yes, my dad is back in the saddle... literally. I wasn't quite sure he would be ready less than two weeks after he got hurt, but he seemed to think he was.

Some of my favorite action shots of the day...



I probably take more of Andy than most of the guys... I guess that's how it should be though...


I just love this one of J.T.... too bad Andy isn't smiling more....

My last shot of the day.... the crew of Albin Livestock... Ernest, Andy and my Dad.

It was a great day but we are glad it's over. Andy and I went to the Brewery last night to celebrate!

No comments: