Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Crazy busy

So... we are moving. Our current home sold in 10 days on the market so that was very good news! We have been spending many hours up at the new house painting and getting it ready to move in. We don't have a definite move in date yet, but it will be by the end of June!

The school year is nearing the end. I look forward to not having the rushed early mornings and to not have to make lunches. However, it is hard to get work done when the kids are here. We have a pretty busy summer planned so I bet it will go by very quickly!

I haven't had much time to work on or in the photography studio.... too many other things going on. Hope to get it up and running this summer.

I think that's about it from here..... I will try to do better blogging... well after we get moved anyway!

No comments: