Thursday, May 6, 2010

It's been a little crazy

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. Who knows if anyone is still reading. It's been pretty crazy around the Albin household so I will try to catch you all up.

First of all, we are moving! We are buying a beautiful house up on the hill above Fortuna with an awesome view of the whole Eel River Valley. There's a horse barn too which will be great for us. Our current house is going on the market this afternoon. I am not looking forward to living here while it's being shown but that's the way it goes!

About a month ago, we got a new puppy. We named her Blue. I will try to get some pictures on here one of these days.

Abigail started horse riding lessons and seems to be enjoying them. Andy said she's doing great.

J.T. started t-ball this past week. He seems to be having fun which is the most important thing. It's a bit of a struggle since he's left-handed and we are still figuring out if he's going to throw and bat right or left-handed.

I have been busy with photography (at least I have been posting about that). Seniors, kids and weddings... all fun!

And because we don't seem to have enough happening in our lives, I decided to open a photography studio. I am not exactly sure when it will be open, maybe next month. I have a lot more I want to do to get ready.

That's what is happening here..... I will try to post more often moving forward.

4 comments:

jg said...

You've gotten so good. Your pictures are great. Congratulations on all your hard work and effort. You guys deserve it :D

Just a Small Town Girl said...

I read your blog!!
And you are not the only bad blogger!! Congratulations on all of your success...you guys deserve it!

Amy Parker said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are busy. So excited about your new home. The barns and ground will be nice. If you can get some pictures, that would be great. Glad to see all is going well with your family. Talk to ya soon.

Smith Family Adventures said...

I read too!!!
Congratulations on everything! So many exciting, wonderful adventures in store!! :)