Sunday, November 18, 2007

Weekend visitor

This past weekend, my friend Kristen came to visit. It was so great to see her! She arrived on Friday afternoon. That evening, Kristen, Andy and I went to Arcata for sushi. I thought it was great. We had our Southern Living at Home party (Kristen is a consultant) on Saturday morning. That afternoon, we went to Ferndale for lunch and to look around. She left early this morning to head home. Here's a quick picture we took before she left this morning.

We lived on the same floor in the dorms at Cal Poly State University. Then, we were roommates for three years. Yes, that's right.... she lived with me for three years and she still likes me! :)

Here's a quick trip down memory lane. First, here's graduation day at Cal Poly... June 14, 1997. (ignore the fact that I look weird in this picture).

A little over a year later, Kristen was a bridesmaid in our wedding... October 24, 1998.

Then a few years later, I returned the favor... June 29, 2002.

Because we live 7 hours apart, we don't get to see each other very often. It was great to catch up! Hopefully we will get to see each other more often in the future.

No comments: