Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mothers Day....

Mothers Day was pretty quiet and relaxing this year. The kids gave me a few cards so I wanted to share those.

The card Abigail made at school... "Dear Mommy, Thank you for everything you do and how you care for me. Thank you for letting me help with dinner and setting the table. I love you! Love, Abigail."

The card JT made at school was in the shape of a flower. Each petal had something written on it saying why he loves me. The five things were: gives me hugs, gives me kisses, goes to the bank, takes me to work so I can see my dad, lays in bed with me but not all night.

Abigail also wrote a little poem called "My Mommy, Sarah," It went something like this.... "My mommy is pretty all the time. She has beautiful curly red hair. I like it when she wears dresses because she looks even prettier. I like it when she wears necklaces. Her favorite colors are blue, green, and pink. I love mommy. Love, Abigail.

Abigail and JT also made another card that said, "Happy Mothers Day Mommy! You are the best, most wonderful, and most beautiful mommy in the universe. We love you very much! Have a great day! We hope you have a great Mothers Day every year! Love, Abigail and JT."

They keep me on my toes and drive me crazy, but I feel very lucky to be Abigail and JT's mommy!

When Andy asked what I wanted for Mothers Day, I told him what I really wanted was another chance to try for some family photos. Here are some that we took...


Last night, I had the rare opportunity to have dinner with my mom and dad. I can't remember the time it was just the three of us. It was nice to spend some quality time with them since I don't get to do it very often. Hope all of you mothers had a great day too!

No comments: