Tuesday, July 14, 2009

ABCs

A.) Age: 34

B.) Bed size: Cal-King

C.) Chore you hate: dusting

D.) Dog's name: Molly, Belle, Patch, Shasta

E.) Essential start your day item: coffee w/ flavored creamer

F.) Favorite color: Chocolate brown

G.) Gold or silver: white gold or silver

H.) Height: 5'5"

I.) Instruments you've played: none

J.) Job title: Business owner/photographer/CFO/mom

K.) Kid(s): 2, age 8 1/2 and 5 1/2

L.) Living arrangements: with my hubby and kids

M.) Mom's name: Becky

N.) Nicknames: none really

O.) Overnight hospital stay other than birth: tubes in my ears at 8

P.) Pet peeves: flakiness

Q.) Quote from a book: "Don't worry about anything; instead pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. If you do this, you will experience God's peace." -Philippians 4:6

R.) Right or left handed: right handed

S.) Siblings: 1 sister

T.) Time you wake up: alarm goes off at 6:00 am

V.) Vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts

W.) Ways you run late: waiting for the kids

X.) X-rays: teeth

Y.) Yummy food you make: I bake the best cookies ever (oatmeal/peanut butter/double chocolate chip!)

Z.) zoo animal: elephant

**I challenge all my blogging friends to do this too.**

2 comments:

karen said...

These are always fun to read. Here's another good verse from Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me." I know I relied on that verse today.

Julie said...

I freaking love your cookies...