Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Challenges

I truly believe that everything happens for a reason, even if I am not able to understand the reason at the time. But that doesn't keep me from asking why, why, why?

We have some wacky stuff happening in our real estate business right now. I know that it's just part of the deal to have challenges (especially with rental properties, tenants, etc), but it can be very frustrating. Some things are within our control and some aren't. Some are challenges that are turning into opportunities... some are just things to be dealt with.

I feel pretty confident that everything will work out, but I am the type of person that wants to fix things RIGHT NOW! You won't meet a more impatient person than me.... just ask Andy....

There's not a big point to this post.... just some random thoughts at 5 p.m. on a Tuesday afternoon...

1 comment:

karen said...

I pray that the various circumstances are working out in a way that is positive for all your real estate concerns. I tend to get impatient too; I like the idea of a "magic wand" that would fix things!! (Like...Fix it and fix it now!) I may have shared this verse with you before: "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything; tell God your needs and don't forget to thank him for his answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace which is more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6,7 (LB)